POUND OUT SMA/SMARD
For the next three months, I will be actively attempting to lose weight for Dr. Keirstead's stem cell trials. This is a fundraiser, so I am asking that any and all capable of pledging to do so. You can do so in one of two ways:
1. Pledge to donate one dollar per pound that I lose, to a limit of 30 pounds/30 dollars (times are tough, I know!!!) At the end of November pledgers will be contacted with my final total, again, limiting to 30.00. You can contact me to pledge at email@example.com
2. Donate a lump sum of whatever amount you would like right now. You can donate by credit card or personal check. For details, please check out Unite For the Cure's donation page. Please know that ONE HUNDRED percent of your donation will go to UC Irvine's Stem Cell program.
I am also looking for teammates, so if you're interested in raising money and losing weight, contact me!
Now for the fun stuff. I am hosting a giveaway to help raise awareness of Pound Out SMA/SMARD and Unite for the Cure. I have been making jewelry for almost three years, and frequently give it as gifts, so I thought I'd make up some earrings to give away. The first pair is hematite, the second rose quartz, and the third design is similar to the first, though using rose quartz and amethyst. My camera is awful, so please excuse my pics!!
How you can win--1 entry each:
1. Post about "Pound Out" SMA/SMARD and Unite for the Cure on your own blog, and post the link to me here.
2. Post about "Pound Out" SMA/SMARD and Unite for the Cure on Facebook and leave me the link.
3. Tweet about "Pound Out" SMA/SMARD and leave me the link.
Giveaway will be closed 9/15 at midnight, CST.
Thanks guys. Come on! Help a fat girl help her son to breathe without a machine!! Let's cure these awful diseases once and for all!