Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bouquet of Pixels--New Pound Out SMA/SMARD Sponsor!


OK, guys, we only have 5 days left to enter! Come on...you know you want to! All you have to do is blog, tweet or facebook about Pound Out SMA/SMARD, and you can be the lucky recipient of one of these great prizes:

  • Set of semi-precious earrings, made by yours truly
  • Beautiful bow gift set provided by Littlest Boutique
  • NEW! A 10.00 gift certificate to Bouquet of Pixels--an digital scrapbooking store with AMAZING designs! Even if you don't enter the giveaway, please be sure to check Bouquet of Pixels! (that's who the above ad is from!)

So here's an update: I have lost 7 lbs, and my partner in crime Sara has lost 4! That is 11 lbs. lost to help cure SMA! If you would like to sponsor me, please let me know at poundoutsma@gmail.com. For those of you who have already pledged, I will be emailing soon to update you!

I would like to take a quick moment to thank Littlest Boutique and Bouquet of Pixels--thank you guys so much for helping cure SMA and SMARD, and helping to save my little boy.

EVERYONE ELSE: ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!! DEADLINE: 10/1 at midnight CST!

No comments: