Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blah

Dakin is once again staging a hunger protest. Not sure why this time. He's doing ok on intake, just not enough. I'm hoping it's just this tooth that is taking a eternity to get out. Guess we'll see. I wish I could get a scrolling marquis installed across his head so I could figure out what's going on in it...
Anyhoo, he's his usual cute self. We do have a bit of good news--we are now officially off his diuretics! It's been a long time in coming, and we've been dragging our feet a bit because every time we try to come off them it storms or the molds are up. Cross your fingers that it goes well this time, and we are requesting prayers for this boy to eat!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think our boys have been talking again! Phoenix is doing the same! We'll have to keep them away from the computers! ☺☺ Hoping things are looking up soon.

Junior said...

Now Dakin you give mommy a break and eat.

We will be praying.

Gurnandan Ambardar said...

Hey Dakin...don't give your mummy and daddy such a hard time...love

Josie said...

Poor little guy! and mama!

Sara said...

Hi D! I am in Kingwood Texas! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I found your blog shortly after my dear friend Rita lost her little one to SMA. Just so ya know, I am totally in love with your little guy (who couldn't be?!) He is so stinkin' cute! I hope he gets over this hunger strike he is on. Mine just wants to rub the food all in her hair!
Much love from Kingwood coming your way little man!
~Sara