Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Stop in Arkansas

On our little jaunt to Missouri the other weekend, we also had the amazing opportunity to meet up with some friends in Arkansas. Friends I have never met...yep, another mom from my Pumpkin Patch friends. Jaynée, her husband Aaron and their sweet daughter Quinlyn met us at Chili's for dinner right outside of Little Rock.

We had so.much.fun. They are amazing company, and we had a blast chatting. Quinlyn was trying desperately to get Dakin to pay attention to her, but he was not taking the bait...I don't know why, as she is not only smart but beautiful...the total package. :)

I was so happy to have finally met this wonderful family. As I have said before, these mommas have been more than friends to me-they are family, and I was so glad to get to hug another member of that family. Can't wait to see them again!

No comments: