Sunday, May 3, 2009

A First

We had to post this: for the very first time, EVER (even pre-"crash"), Dakin ate all the food volume he needed to in his waking hours. Yeah. He crammed down 25.5 ounces today while awake. I'm shocked. Of course, he'll take some more tonight, since he always does when he's asleep. Neener-neener, doctors.
I also have a confession to make: I cut Dakin's hair for the first time with electric clippers, and on Daddy's recommendation put a #3 on to do so with. Not a good idea. As you can see, his beautiful hair is gone. Fortunately, being his father's son, it will no doubt be all back with more by the end of the week. Sorry about the blurry image--he wouldn't quit moving.

12 comments:

Junior said...

wooohooo way to go Dakin. Your hair is cute, all ready for summer

Josie said...

Yipee!!! What a big boy!

annalee said...

WHAT AWESOME NEWS!!

Jodie said...

Good job Dakin! His hair cut is cute and hopefully it will grow back soon.

Amanda said...

Yay, Dakin!! Ahh, I think he looks cute with the buzz, lol.

Keri said...

A BIG hooray for Dakin! That makes me so proud of the little man. Glad to hear the outstanding news. Makes me smile! Way to eat up.

Regardless of his hair, he is GORGEOUS! But I do know what you mean. I've done the electric clippers on Logan and have regretted it before I even finished the job. I'm definitely not meant to cut hair. That's fo shizzle!

Mia said...

that is awesome! my son ki's first haircut- his dad made him bald! your right it grows back fast.

Victoria Strong said...

Wow! He looks like such a big boy with no hair! So glad he ate so well today -- that is awesome!

Kimberley said...

I think he looks adoreable!! And he'll be so much cooler for summer! What fantastic news that he is becoming a little piggy ;o)

Foster mama K said...

Oh my he looks so grown up with thta hair cut!! Way to go lil man on getting in all that food!!!

April said...

I love his Big Boy hair cut! He is precious!

Danielle said...

Great job on the hair cut! Looks good!