Thursday, December 30, 2010

A First

I do believe we are in the throes of our very first cold. Don't ask me how it snuck in...I have no idea. You would think the entire germ universe would know about me by now and run the other way when I approach...evidently not this one. Brave, he is.

Ah well. It was bound to happen sometime. I can't keep Dakin wrapped in a bubble forever.

Anyhoo, it's just a lot of lung secretions and dribbly nose and fever for now. Any well wishes or thoughts on our behalf to whatever part of the universe you worship or don't would be appreciated...I am really hoping to keep this out of his chest.

7 comments:

Amy S. said...

Lots of prayers for sweet Dakin.

Heather said...

Sneaky germs,please leave sweet Dakin.Thank you ever so much.

Happy New Year to you and your darling little family!

Greek Goddess said...

I'm so sorry. Sending healthy thoughts your way.

Kamie Herrera said...

Oh no poor Dakin! We will be praying for you and sending healthy germs your way to beat up the bad germs!

Livingston Farm said...

Praying for Cold Monoster to leave Dakin soon.

Hope you get feeling better Dakin.

Kristy said...

Prayers for a quick cold kicking!!

Colleen said...

Sending prayers and warm thoughts your way. Get those lungs clear little one!