Friday, November 6, 2009

Ok, you need to read this

I stumbled across this this morning, and I feel the need to share it.this out. It's about a little boy who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and his one request is to celebrate Christmas this weekend (he has two weeks left). The blogger this link is from is asking people to send Christmas cards. I'm always hesitant about this kind of thing, but this one I feel is legit--heck, they didn't even ask for the cards, a friend of theirs did. We are mailing ours tomorrow--check out the link. All it will cost you is a stamp and some love.

http://katiesdealblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/30-day-giving-challenge-day-5-i-need.html

*Edited to add: a commenter on this post linked an article to snopes.com, so this is legit.

3 comments:

Sky said...

copy away, Sky has been using a sippy for 4 years now, Im having a hard time getting him to use anything else though. and I love that post, Ill send a card too!!! have a great weekend :)

Sara said...

I will definitly send a card! I am also REPOSTING on a local message board in hopes of getting more cards sent to sweet Noah! Hope you don't mind, I will probably pretty much say the same thing you did in your post because I couldn't have said it better myself!

xoxox~

Katie said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I hope little Noahs Christmas weekend is amazing!