Monday, July 9, 2012

Bits and Bobs

And another 'My-kid-is-so-cute-and-I-just-have-to-post-every-last-little-thing' post.
 
Today was a gold mine of Dakinisms. I love seeing how his little mind works. I did something that was annoying him, and he was wiggling closer to me to lick me (his only form of self defense haha), and I fixed him with a stink eye or said something...can't remember which. He looked at me for a second, started wiggling back, saying, 'beep, beep.' (like a truck backing up...perhaps you had to be there but it was hilarious).

We were talking about one of his newest favorite subjects-dinosaurs. We were discussing the Confucisornis, and whether it was nocturnal. I said 'If it was nocturnal, it slept during the day. Like Mommy. Mommy is very tired today.' He responds, 'Confucisornis is tireder than you, Mommy.' Well, excuuuuuse me.

He was so silly today, but a little whiny, so I pointed it out to him, saying, 'you are very cute and very whiny.' He says, 'Hmmmmm. That is not how that goes.' I laughed and said, 'Ok, you are very cute and...' He piped in with 'smart.'

Ok. TOMORROW, I WILL blog about our blackberry picking trip, which was one of the awesomest days EVER.

No comments: